The San Diego Backcountry Map is your official guide to our county's best kept secret. These regions are a place full adventure & discovery, just an hours distance from most anywhere in San Diego county. For far too long, the San Diego backcountry has been undervalued & underrepresented. The SDBVB is here to change that. We're working on multiple campaigns to re-position the San Diego Backcountry as a premier eco-tourism & experiential destination.
The Backcountry map is our first initiative in that direction. This hand drawn map was commissioned by us to captures our community character & rural appeal. You can download a copy above or pick one up during your next visit.
This publication is full of useful information about the region & where to visit. You’ll also learn about our environmental policy & conservation model. Our backcountry community is dedicated to sustainable tourism & sustainable business models. We love the rural, quiet & natural environment that this region represents. We’re against any activity or business model that disrupts our community character or alters the natural environment. We want you to enjoy all the beauty & mystery this region has to offer, but our community has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to environmental conservation.
We're offering advertisement opportunities for Julian businesses map backside. This is a great opportunity for your business to reach hundreds of people & leave a lasting impression. We'll be launching the map through strategic channels leading up to the Julian Apple Day Event - one of the busiest times of the year.
- Map Size: 18" x 24”
- Circulation: 20,000 copies in circulation
- Distribution: 50+ Julian businesses, San Diego Airport, Yuma Arizona Visitors Center, Oceanside Visitors Center
- Julian Map Partnership fee $99 per year
- Quarter Page (3.5" x 2") = $399 per year
- Half page backside = $1,999 per year
- Full panel = $399 per year
- Full panel backside = $4,999 per year
- 200 copies to give away at your own venues
- Ad placement on Backcountry web-site https://discoverjulian.com/
- Julian destination marketing video. Co-promotion for all participants.
- Individual videos for each participant at a reduced cost
- We’ll be launching a viral marketing campaign over the next 3 months, which will include paid advertisement & press campaigns. We’ll be promoting featured destinations, activities, as well as the companies that participated.